CobraRope bungee shock cord has excellent quality UV resistant, marine grade stretch cord for pulleys, rigging etc. Our stretch cord allows normally better than 100% elongation and recovery making it ideal for marine, tarp, tent, trampoline, glider and industrial applications. The rubber core of our bungee shock cord is also vulcanized.
- UV treated Polypropylene jacket
- Jacket ribbed for better gripping and knotting
- UV and abrasion resistant.
- Approximately 100% stretch.
3/16” or 5 MM great for light-weight luggage straps, roof racks, kayaks, trailers, canoe's, small boats, surf boards, ten poles. Tie downs for light weight tarpaulins/groundsheets.
Bungee cord uses include:
- Marine and sailing boats, canoes, kayaks and other small boats
- Caravans and camping
- Car, boat and trailer covers
- Roof-racks, pick-ups, and curtain-slides
- Tarpaulins and trampolines
- Commercial and industrial
The bungee cord is also commonly known as shock cord or stretch cord.